Scope of Retainer Services
- Priority service and shortened turnaround time for responses.
- Vetting, reviewing & drafting commercial agreements and document.
- Providing quality, accurate and timely general legal advice on the whole spectrum of legal matters that apply to the ordinary day-to-day activities and the products/services of the company including but not limited to employment, contract, competition, immigration, intellectual property, tax, and anti-bribery & anti-corruption.
- Assisting the company to ensure compliance with any changes to legislation over time.
- Providing suggestions in improving the company’s operation.
- Drafting and/or issuing standard letter of demand for debt recovery.
- Formulating strategy and tactics for negotiations.
- Liaising with external lawyers.
- Reviewing, drafting and responding to legal correspondence.
- Contentious matters in court/arbitration/tribunal
- Complex non-contentious matters including but not limited to sale and purchase transactions, commercial banking transactions, fundraising and due diligence exercise.
- Disbursements & reimbursements (including but not limited to CTOS search, winding up/bankruptcy search, SSM search, and stamp duty)
- Legal trainings & workshops
Other Terms & Conditions:
- Subject to time limit per month based on contract with no carry forward.
- Subject to minimum 6 months contract period.
- Retainer fees payable at the start of each calendar month.